Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Welcome to "Youth Ministry in Progress"

Welcome to my new blog, Youth Ministry in Progress.

Don't come expecting expertise. You won't find it here. Don't come expecting the cure-all to your youth ministry problems. You won't find it. Don't come expecting revolutionary youth ministry thinking. You might find it, but it would be here purely by accident.

However, if you are looking to learn alongside me as I grow in my youth ministry abilities, join me. If you are looking to learn from my mistakes (or contribute lessons learned from your own), this is the place for you. If you are on the journey of youth ministry and need a partner for the ride, you have come to the right place.

I don't have decades of experience (or even one decade, for that matter). I don't have all the answers. I'm figuring all this stuff as I go along, and passing it along to you for the low, low price of absolutely nothing.

I am in progress. So is my ministry. Come along and see how it all turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment